Our West Virginia Canopy Adventure is a half day event that includes 10 Ziplines, 5 Sky Bridges, 1 Rappel, and 3 Short Hikes. You'll spend 3 1/2 hours in the old growth hemlock and hardwoods forest of pristine Mill Creek Canyon, immediately adjacent to the awe-inspiring New River Gorge. You’ll start out with a short hike to the beginning of the course where you'll learn how to travel on a zipline. You'll do a short orientation zipline that is only a few feet off the ground. This is a great way to experience what the full course will be like. After that, you’re off to skybridges, ziplines, and hikes across Mill Creek Gorge, adjacent to the New River Gorge. You will end your adventure with a rappel down from the final platform! A short shuttle brings you back to the Tree Tops base camp.
• Canopy Tours depart daily and last for approximately 31/2 hours.
• Tours include 2 professional guides and 8 participants.
• Adding the Treetops Canopy Tour to your vacation plans is incredibly easy!
• Immersion in a 200 Year Old Hemlock and Hardwoods Forest.
• Soar Over Beautiful Mill Creek Canyon on 10 Ziplines, 5 Sky Bridges and 1 Rappel.
• State-of-the-Art Equipment, Course Design, and Safety Procedures.
• Certified Guides.
• Must be able to understand and follow directions given in English.
• Weight: Minimum is 90 pounds, maximum is 260 pounds
• Age: Minimum is 10 years old; Participants between the ages of 10 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult, able to run course unassisted and have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian. If the adult doesn’t wish to zip with a 10 to 17 year olds, they must stay on the premises while their youth is on the tour.
• Dress appropriately for an extended outdoor experience. You must wear closed-toe shoes. We will be outdoors for up to 3 1/2 hours. Shoes with good tread are recommended.
The Burning Rock Express Racing Zipline
The Express is a dual-racing zipline. Which means you can race your friends, side by side, and watch their faces as they fly just feet away from you.
• 2,500 feet long (a half mile!)
• 300 foot descent (that’s a 30 story building!)
• Speeds of 60 MPH (that’s really fast without a car around you!)
• Zippers must weigh between 70 and 250 Lbs (that's the rule!)
Call for reservations! Gift Certificates Available!